Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Searching blogs for Professional Organizers in Canada

OK. I found that I needed to be more specific in my choice of search phrases for the blog search engines. I went to http://www.bloglines.com/ and searched for this phrase:

professional organizers bc canada

with no quotes and came up with nada to do with professional organizing.

Then I put quotes around the phrase "professional organizing" since we want to find instances of these two words together. And I took out bc and broadened my search to Canada.

And I hit pay dirt!

I found this blog where a professional organizer had attended the Vancouver Professional Organizers Conference in Vancouver. And she wrote in her blog all about it.
http://community.icontact.com/p/simply_organized_life/newsletters/simply_organized_life_newsletter/posts/your-simply-organized-life-december-2007-stop-catalogs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Many professional organizers are people who are naturally organized, who probably lined their toys up as kids. Or, they're packrats who rehabilitated themselves and want to teach others how to be organized," says Alex Fayle,.
___________
adolfo
Internet Marketing