1. Informative Content. Write clearly and accurately describe your topic. Provide high quality content on your pages especially your home page. Include keywords that visitors would use to find your website.
2. Build Links. Place links to your website on other websites with related content. These links help Google to find your site and helps give you greater visibility in Google search results.
3. Clear Navigation. Use logical menu structure to provide easy navigation to the content on your website. Every page should be accessible from at least one static text link.
4. Keyword Phrases. Visitors to your site will type in keywords to find your website. Be sure to use these keywords in your headers and in your website content.
5. Title Tag and Site Description. At the top of the browser, you will see the page title. Use keywords in the page title and the meta tag called description. To modify these, you will need to be comfortable using HTML. Your web designer can do this for you.
Need to increase your ranking in Google? Contact SeascapeWebDesign.com today! We have over 10 websites in Google’s top 10 for their keyword phrases.
Subscribe to Web Design and Marketing Tips by SeascapeWebDesign.com
Please let us know what you would like to see in these monthly tips, and send in any questions you have. If you know anyone else that you think would enjoy these tips please feel free to forward this email on to them or send us their email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katy, the Web Designer