Tonight I will be attending the High Output Business Networking group in Langley. We meet at Newlands Golf Course in the upstairs Lounge called Winner's Sports Bar. Meeting starts at 5:45 pm and the address is 21025 48th Avenue, Langley, BC.
Here are 7 Internet Marketing Tips that I will be sharing at tonight's meeting.
1. Stand out from your competition with custom graphic design. Is it time for a redesign or website makeover?
2. Stay top of mind with your prospects with email newsletter signup and distribution. Find out how you can beat the spam blockers and be sure that everyone on your mailing list can read your newsletter.
3. Educate your prospects by writing regularly in your company blog. This is a good way to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
4. Enable your prospects to find you easily because your site ranks in the top 10 for Google and Yahoo. We provide site optimization for new and existing websites.
5. Advertise online and sell your products with our easy-to-use shopping carts.
6. Keep your website current and up to date by editing it yourself with our Website Management Software.
7. Add social networking to your website. Add a product or service review section to your website. Add online chat for your customer support. Go on Twitter and Facebook to advertise your company and connect with people.
For more information, visit http://www.seascapewebdesign.com today!