Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where is your RSS feed?

I recently had a faithful blog reader ask me this question. Good question, I thought, where is it? I hunted around Blogger.com dashboard and found it hiding under the Layout button.

Go to Dashboard. Look at the box at the top of the page titled Manage Your Blogs. Click on Layout and then click on Add Page Element. See the section Subscription Links (New!)Let your readers easily subscribe to your blog with popular feed readers. Click on the button "Add to Blog".

Another way to access the Layout page is to go to the Posting page and click on the Layout tab at the top menu.

View your Blog and you will see the orange RSS feed button. Users can click on this button and add your blog to their blog reader.

What's a blog reader? Good question. Look for the answer in my next blog posting.

See the excellent article "What is RSS?"

1 comment:

Mhairi said...

Thanks for adding the RSS. I am now a subscriber. I look forward to more of your trade secrets in upcoming posts. Thanks!